Insurance is one of the key factors for car sharing so we wanted to write up a simple and clear help article showing everything you need to know.
Don't forget that we have multi layer verification and have a very high criteria for who can drive the cars.
What is covered?
- Cover for your vehicle up to £40,000
- Third Party Property damage covered up to £20,000,000
- Accident, Theft, attempted Theft or Fire
- Permanently fitted audio & communications equipment
- Cover to other people
- Your legal liability to other people arising from an accident
What is not covered?
- Theft if keys left in the vehicle
- Loss or damage due to incorrect fuel being used
- Vehicle driven if SORN registered
- Vehicles without a MOT if one is required
- Where racing, rallying or driving on a motor sport circuit.
- Depreciation, wear and tear (including alloy damage), or loss of value due to repair;
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic or computer faults, failures, breakdowns, breakages or malfunctions;
- Damage to tyres caused by braking, punctures, cuts or bursts;
- Loss of use, earnings or any other indirect loss.